Little Miss Cookie Crumble Recipe
Culture / May 20, 2011
By Emily Tang
- 1 bag of chocolate chip cookies
- 1 bag of jelly beans
- 1 bag of popcorn (to be cooked in the microwave)
- 1 bag of black licorice
- 1 bag of dried mango slices
- 1 tube of icing Scribblers
1) Place one chocolate chip cookie on top, and the other on the bottom, forming the head and body of Miss Crumble.
2) Use scissors to cut licorice candies into thick and thin strands, then randomly place thicker pieces of licorice to form Miss Crumble’s hair.
3) Then place thinner pieces of licorice in a rectangular format, forming Miss Crumble’s glasses.
4) Now place jelly beans as illustrated, making Miss Crumble’s eyes and nose.
5) After popcorn has been cooked in the microwave, cut four popcorn into small bite size pieces. Then place popcorn bite size pieces in a curve shape, forming Miss Crumble’s mouth.
6) Add dried mango slices in position to make Miss Crumble’s arms and legs.
7) Finally place jelly beans into a flower shape format and place on top of Miss Crumble’s head.
* use icing Scribblers tube to secure all candies into place